• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need assistance with Modern Acc:

Tasp

Reaction score
I guess this is the best place to post this, so here it goes. I need help Modern Acc, quite abit actually because I have no knowledge about the website stuff at all...
moderacc.png

I need to find out how to add another page to the library drop down menu, I think I know how to link it up with the right URL, I just need to know how to add it there. Also I need to know how to add another drop menu "Shop" underneath the "Library" one. Even if someone could tell me where I could find the stuff I need to edit to place these in, I should be able to figure out by myself after I've played around with it for a while..

Thanks to anyone who can help me and ofc, all help will be Rep'd..

Ah yeah, there's similar code on the layout.php and I tried to edit it there, but obviously it did't work. Works now though, thanks.. Gunna Rep ya.

Back