• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Auto Restart

leileililasian

Reaction score
I need a working auto restart for 0.3.6 that will automatically start the game if the game crashes or shuts down.

How exactly do i use this script? sorry im not real good with stuff like this but it would help out a ton if you could give me a little tutorial please

Need a .bat file to work.

Lua:
@echo off
title OTserv Auto-restarter
echo :: =========================================
echo :: --- Auto-Restarter ---
echo :: --- By: Sheenita ---
echo ::
:begin
nameserver.exe
echo :: --- Server CrAsH ---
goto begin
:goto begin

Would i change anything in the script to run my server? and i put it in the folder with my console, im not sure if thats the right place to put it, im sorry this is just new to me still =(

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried running it like this, and it doesnt start the server up or anything

- - - Updated - - -

do you mean the server.xml? if so what would i put in there?

- - - Updated - - -

im not sure about what to do, can you give me an example please, i do better with examples. Ive tried multiple times already, im not trying to bug anyone =(.

Last edited:
when you make the .bat copy it to your server files(place where forgottenserver.exe exist) then launch it after 1 min try to launch the forgotten server it will tell you that there is another world then it will work

Back