• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Need c++ edits 0.4

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Looking for someone that actually knows what they're doing and isn't going to waste my time.

Do you still just want to have your server compiled like last time? You're wasting days instead of just installing any linux and running make, lol.

Why don't you just write what you need and we can see if we can help? This ain't a market, it's still an open community...

Do you still just want to have your server compiled like last time? You're wasting days instead of just installing any linux and running make, lol.

Why don't you just write what you need and we can see if we can help? This ain't a market, it's still an open community...
No it's not a market, this is a job board. I'm paying someone to do a job. Simple as that. Why would I waste my time trying to code something in C++ when I have barely any knowledge of it, instead of doing something more productive especially when I can pay someone with more knowledge and understanding of it? Sounds like almost as big a waste of time, as you commenting in my thread with some pointless and dumb question/statement.

Your attiude is so shitty.
When you come into my thread with a negative attitude, you get negative attitude in return. It's a simple concept taught since you were a child.

When you come into my thread with a negative attitude, you get negative attitude in return. It's a simple concept taught since you were a child.
You started the thread with a negative attitude maybe that is why you are getting negative responses?

You started the thread with a negative attitude maybe that is why you are getting negative responses?
I simply stated a requirement for the job. Your interpretation to what I said isn't my problem. My problem is how you approach and handle your interpretation.

I simply stated a requirement for the job. Your interpretation to what I said isn't my problem. My problem is how you approach and handle your interpretation.
No. Please do not run a bussiness. You can not catch clients/customers/employees telling them : i want to hire you to not make me waste my time. Because i dont care about learning my own bussiness.

No. Please do not run a bussiness. You can not catch clients/customers/employees telling them : i want to hire you to not make me waste my time. Because i dont care about learning my own bussiness.
That's like hiring someone to build houses, yet hes only ever built one house, or feels the house should be built on his schedule. If I'm paying someone I want it done on my schedule, and I want the person to be experienced. Anything else is wasting my time, and it's not how the real world works. Clearly you know nothing about running a business, so i guess it's better you stick to what you're good at. Annoying people on a forum, with no context or understanding of what you're even saying.

That's like hiring someone to build houses, yet hes only ever built one house, or feels the house should be built on his schedule. If I'm paying someone I want it done on my schedule, and I want the person to be experienced. Anything else is wasting my time, and it's not how the real world works. Clearly you know nothing about running a business, so i guess it's better you stick to what you're good at. Annoying people on a forum, with no context or understanding of what you're even saying.
Being rude from the start & replying rudely to people you feel are being rude will not get you anywhere. All you are letting people know is that you're impatient and quick tempered and very few people will voluntarily work in a hostile environment no matter how good the money is. A better approach would be to start the thread with "Hi looking to hire a well versed C++ programmer to make some changes to the source. Please pm me or post here with samples of your work. Thanks!" leaving out anything negative.

Back