• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Command Script

Dosnt work.. its in yellow letters and no do nothing

i have this in talkactions <talkaction log="yes" words="/addskill" access="5" event="function" value="addSkill"/>
buy still not working

Last edited by a moderator:
@Codex NG Still not work man, reed what i say i put <talkaction log="yes" words="/addskill" access="5" event="function" value="addSkill"/> in talkactions and dont work with any command...
Use your brain.. access="5", does the character you are using the command on have an access level of 5?

Change the access number necessary to use that command, set it to 1, and then either restart the server or reload talkactions.

Use your brain.. access="5", does the character you are using the command on have an access level of 5?

Change the access number necessary to use that command, set it to 1, and then either restart the server or reload talkactions.
Bro i have my char in access 5, in god position ... why still dont working place help me! what i neeed to do

p id="6" name="God" flags="3845069447162" customFlags="50331647" access="5" violationReasons="23" nameViolationFlags="426" statementViolationFlags="469" depotLimit="5000" maxVips="500" outfit="302"/>

Please some one help me

Back