• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Crew for my Project!

Aliii96

Reaction score
Hello, I've been working on a project with a friend. He was mapping and have done alot of nice things to our custom rl map 10.98. Now we have an unstable server, some missing pieces, some problems and we need someone or maybe 2 people to join us and help us go to the finish line and finally start the Beta test for this server. If u are willing to join us I cannot guarantee you money instantly but a place in the support team yes, and when we would start the server and it goes alright I can then guarantee you real money. We will talk more about earnings later in. Need someone with experience of scripting mostly and maybe someone who is good with website (anything that has to do with website in that case). because im not really into websites.

Thanks, hopefully I can get any PM from you guys or comment in the thread.

Back