• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need custom spells and/or commands

tsb0314

Reaction score
hi i would like to have custom spells. i have a 8.54 server. i dont care what kind i just want some where people can use and it is not the rl tibia spells. i am not a verry god scripter so please if you can help be dicriptive. one more thing can someone give me the script about saying !spells and the spells menu come up.<same with !aol

thx

Well to have custom spells on your server I would advice you to either create your own using a spellmaker like Mindrage's and/or edit old school tibia spells or get some spells using the Search function which helps and then editing it up with your own twist :) Remember in order to have a successful OT you would want to add customness to it that you made yourself.

yes but what im asking is if i could have the file to someone elses custom spells because i dont have the time to make them because it is brand new but if u could ive me a folder for spells that are custom made that would be great

Back