• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need direction to making a new game..

Raging_Mage

Poke-King
Reaction score
Basically this is my first time doing somthing like this and im unsure how to go about it. I got an idea and ive been working on it with some spriters and ive got a lot of sprites now.... also got other things like animations and such but im unsure how to put it all together...

I tried looking for how to do all this BUT they only show me how to make servers using other servers stuff where as mine is all custom.

Has anyone played Zezenia? They dont use tibia graphics but its still somewhat a tibia style and im tryin to make my own thing and could really use some advice/direction.

ANYONE that knows what im talking about please contact me. Ive worked hard with some people and we got a lot and id like to be able to make it work.

Back