• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Doble exp Teleport

Yoikone

Reaction score
I am looking for an action that when crossing a teleport activates double exp and when leaving it deactivates, thanks

You could change where exp is calculated if player have specific storagevalue, then exp * 2, else normal exp.

So your forcefield needs an action ID or unique ID, and then a movement script that gives or removes this storageID.

the forcefield is a one-line code so its not even programming. What kind of server are you making? i mean, sure its possible to ask otland to make it for you code by code but if you do this people wont play it cause they know that you know zero about servers.

You should, must, get into basic TFS Lua coding to be able to even change a tiny detail in spells. There is plenty of guides that will help you.

If you refuse then i can help you this one time.

Back