• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer NEED DOWNGRADE newest tfs sources to 7.4

irelis11

Reaction score
Hi, need somebody with decent skills in programming who will downgrade newest TFS sources to 7.4

It must be with 100% 7.4:
  • mechanics
  • monster behavior
  • parcels and boxes height
  • rune / spells effects
and all the other stuffs that has tibia 7.4

I don't need clean downgrade where you see the difference just in the map and feel in-game like in 10+ tibia

Possible payments: Tibia coins / Paypal or instant bank transfer for polish programmers ;)

Add me discord: bajsgull#5382

That makes almost no sense as there is way to many features which the newest sources provide. It would make more sense to use TFS 0.4 or TFS 1.2 here. That's like telling someone to disassemble a car because you need a bolt from the engine. It would afford to remove alot of things just to make sure that 10% of the sources work because you have to remove like 90% of all that extra stuff.

That makes almost no sense as there is way to many features which the newest sources provide. It would make more sense to use TFS 0.4 or TFS 1.2 here. That's like telling someone to disassemble a car because you need a bolt from the engine. It would afford to remove alot of things just to make sure that 10% of the sources work because you have to remove like 90% of all that extra stuff.
You should restrain yourself from commenting on things you don't understand.

You should restrain yourself from commenting on things you don't understand.
I am not here to proof you or anyone anything. If you don't accept my opinion, that's fine. But it seems like you stuck in your view so I'll try to help you abit.

Stamina system
Offline training system
Packet system
Login system
Skull system
Stackpos system (to prevent old client to debug)
Inbox system
Flags
Types
Database structure
Talk/Channel system
Tile states
NPC system
I don't even want to continue, there is way to many features.

PS: I won't discuss this with you now, if you want to do that job - go for it. This will be my last reply to you in this thread.

@irelis11 wish you best luck to find someone to accept that job, beware of scammers.

Back