• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Need Event Created for r3884

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
As seen in this thread, http://otland.net/threads/mod-rush-event-team-battle-with-scores.174983/

I am hiring someone to completely fix and re-do this event so I can use it as a weekly event for my player base.

If anyone has the spare time and would like to get paid to do their hobby and help me at the same time please message me.

Current Errors:
1)Players in game that die and are not in the event, automatically get spawned in red POS of rush event.
2)Players don't recieve reward and if they do it's at complete random.
3)Sometimes scores aren't counted properly.

Main Objectives Needed:
-Automatic Timer to start event (Set by day/hour ie: Saturday, 12PM)
-Extra Ingame commands to stop/start event
-Talk Action to Join + Teleport in Depot (must not have white skull or be in combat)
-Teams Red/Blue spawn at their temples and start the fight after 5 second count down.
-After death, player respawns in their teams temple to go fight again.
-Event displays white text at bottom of screen showing score and timer.
-On score limit reach/time is over; award the team with most kills a certain reward.

I am willing to pay 5 to 10 USD for someone to remake this script WITHOUT the features stated above. Just make it work with edits or whatever it takes!

But I will gladly pay 15$ USD if you re-create it with the features stated above, and also make it send sql data so I can build a website to display all recent battles and the scores.

So thanks for reading, hopefully I can get someone to help me out!

Regards,
Extrodus

Last edited:
To the top, would love to get someone working on this!

Looking for a lovely developer to make this happen for me and my players!

Are you still searching for someone to make this? If so; add me on Skype: MrTheAziz

Position filled by Dante_ who seems like a very reliable person. Will post back if all else fails but I have a good feeling about this!

Back