• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help fast!

Rainerr

Mapper n scri
Reaction score
i made website and if i log with my account and tying to make character then i get error :

The Following Errors Have Occurred:

Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

AND PLEASE HELP ME HOW I CAN ADD ITEMS TO THE SHOP OFFER!
TNX WHO HELP WILL GET REP++

i made website and if i log with my account and tying to make character then i get error :

The Following Errors Have Occurred:

Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

AND PLEASE HELP ME HOW I CAN ADD ITEMS TO THE SHOP OFFER!
TNX WHO HELP WILL GET REP++

Do the following:

1) You need to go into the Admin Panel on your website and Select "Load Vocations"

2) Now you need to put into here the character you want to be copying everytime you make a character, so for example (Sorcerer Sample, Knight Sample, Druid Sample, Paladin Sample):

f3sx1l.jpg

3) Hit "Save All" and your done. You need to make sure those characters are in your database, but they are the default that are created wen you install the website.

EDIT: To add items to the Shop you just click the "Shop Admin" and "Add Offer".

Last edited:
Back