• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help for Uniforme

dany123456

Reaction score
i finish all with tuto on youtube but at the end my make my account but when i try go on my account and make a character say me that

string(183) "SELECT `a`.`secret` AS `secret`, `za`.`secret` AS `znote_secret` FROM `accounts` AS `a` INNER JOIN `znote_accounts` AS `za` ON `a`.`id` = `za`.`account_id` WHERE `a`.`id`='1' LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

i finish all with tuto on youtube but at the end my make my account but when i try go on my account and make a character say me that

string(183) "SELECT `a`.`secret` AS `secret`, `za`.`secret` AS `znote_secret` FROM `accounts` AS `a` INNER JOIN `znote_accounts` AS `za` ON `a`.`id` = `za`.`account_id` WHERE `a`.`id`='1' LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)
Remember to change TFS version in config.php and insert the query you get while installing ZnoteAAC.

In phpmyadmin click on your database and in SQL, add this:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `secret` char(16) DEFAULT NULL;

Or try to just start your server. The default schema at TFS 1.2 does not include the secret column in the players table, but it populates it after first run.

Or just drop the table, add a new one and use this schema.sql:

https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/schema.sql

Solution
In phpmyadmin click on your database and in SQL, add this:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `secret` char(16) DEFAULT NULL;

Or try to just start your server. The default schema at TFS 1.2 does not include the secret column in the players table, but it populates it after first run.

Or just drop the table, add a new one and use this schema.sql:

https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/schema.sql
Why was this commited to the TFS Git? What does the secret table/column even do?

Why was this commited to the TFS Git? What does the secret table/column even do?

The secret column stores a random string used to make Two-Factor Authentication work.
I hope @Mark eventually updates the release thread with the updated schema.sql, so we avoid this uneccesary confusion.

Back