• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help In Devland Acc Maker Xml 8.1 php, html

Korabika

LUA Scripter
Reaction score
Hey All When I Try To Register A New Account In My Acc Maker Devland Xml 8.1 It Give me This Error
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning:
This Account Number Is Very Easy Please Choose Another One

"; $error = 1; } if (strlen($account) < 6 || strlen($account) > 8 || strlen($password) < 5) { echo "
Please fill out the form correctly!

"; $error = 1; } else if (!is_numeric($account)) { echo "
Your account number must consist of 6 to 8 NUMBERS!

"; $error = 1; } else { $temp = strspn("$password", "qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM1234567890 "); if ($temp != strlen($password)) { echo "
Your password must consist of more then 5 letters or numbers (ABC, abc, 123 and blankspaces)!

"; $error = 1; } else { if ($error == 0) { if (!file_exists($diraccount . $account . ".xml")) { $file = fopen($diraccount . $account . ".xml", "w"); $output =""; fwrite($file, $output); $created = true; session_unset(); ?>
Congratulations:
Your account were successfully created. Login here to create your first character.

Sorry, but that account number is not available at the moment. Please use another one.

Create your own, personal account:
Account Number:
Password:

There are now $acc_tot accounts and $player_tot players on $title!

"); ?>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And This Is The Account_create.php
Second Error When I Try To Login Any Acc And Type The Account And Password It Gives me an Empty Page
And This Is The login.php

And This Is The Account_home.php

Please Help Me And Don't Be Lazy To Read :)

Attachments

Back