• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help Ip-Changer

xfpk9n

Reaction score
Hey, i stopped playing ot's a few years back now and recently i have had the urge to get back into the game that took up soo many hours of my childhood aha.. but after spending hours trying to download the ip changer ive had no luck, ive downloaded it of this site and others but all lead to the same coclution when they dowload and i click on the download it says open or save to and asks for me to open or save it to a certain app ive tried internet ive tried firefox internet ive tried saving it and all sorts i wounder if im missing a trick do i need another certain app for example adobe flash player or something els as im very confused many thanks in advance

this one?

thankyou, yes i have tried downloading this many times and i do appolagise if im explaining it poorly but im not very good when it comes to the technical side of things aha i would just like it if you clicked and the computer did what you wanted it to every time aha, but yes ive tried downoading that and it just doesnt seem to be doing anything i must be doing something wrong i just cant work out what it is
Post automatically merged:

9B35FCCD-C457-43A2-80FB-3A8AFD7104AA.jpeg

C2422082-389C-48D8-8961-9AE77E3223A8.jpeg

Last edited:
074CA6F1-E9D6-4FD6-82AA-BFB1BE57A64E.jpeg

isn't it hidden in the system tray?
View attachment 44491
hey life saver!!!!! thankyou so now just one more little thing so when i try click the version i want which is 8.6 the box is empty how do i go around that?

do i need to update it or something maybe?

Last edited:
Back