• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Need Help me in war system

kends

jijiji
Reaction score
Hello this is the error that i appear in console if you can help me appreciate

[Error - TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/war.lua:eek:nSay
Description:
data/talkactions/scripts/war.lua:70: attempt to call global 'doGuildAddEnemy' <a nail value>
stack traceback:
data/talkactions/scripts/war.lua:70: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/war.lua:1>

If you are so kind as to tell me how to make the server compiling because in reality do not know how to do it, I have the TFS 0.4.1 of Vdd i need your help if you can give me any guide or tutorial

If you are so kind as to tell me how to make the server compiling because in reality do not know how to do it, I have the TFS 0.4.1 of Vdd i need your help if you can give me any guide or tutorial

Back