• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Need help on making admin

enzo8493

Reaction score
ok, heres my situation. i recently made a server, it works and evrything is going just gr8. but i dont kno how to make myself an admin on the server. if any of u kno how to (im sure a lot of u do, im new to the ot scene lol) ur response would be greatly appreciated.

Enzo

there are plenty of tutorials on how to setup a mysql database.

you need to create one of those to store all the tables of your players/accounts/bank/npc/etc.

there are plenty of tutorials on how to setup a mysql database.

you need to create one of those to store all the tables of your players/accounts/bank/npc/etc.

Yea... your post is soooooo helpful.

@enzo...

1. http://localhost/phpmyadmin

2. Go to your server database and open 'players'.

3. Search for your character and put 'group_id' = 3 (if you are using TFS02) and 'group_id' = 6 (if you are using TFS03).

4. If you are using TFS02, you will need to go to the 'accounts' table.

5. Then search for your account and change 'account_type' = 5.

6. Done!

@up

It is hopeful because they wil never learn how to use search, you are the one thats not helping lol... I know its a support section but sometimes you need to post that :D

Are you blind? If they are asking for help in this forum is because they need support from us, that means the maybe didn't understood a tutorial, or another instruction.

And I didn't said "hopeful" I said "helpful".

ok, i need a guide for installing phpmyadmin, this would be greatly appreciated.

When you download XAMPP, PhpMyAdmin is already installed.

Google

Back