• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help Please With Sprite Guide

Oscure1994

Reaction score
GitHub
Oscure
How about my friends, I'm looking for someone who can help me and I'm really intrigued to know how I can add new sprites like monsters, weapons, floors, walls, food etc... to a 8.6 server that I've been editing, if anyone has a tutorial I'll I would appreciate it, even if someone could explain it well to someone who is not much, I could give him a little support for his time. Thank you, I await your response.

Attachments

• 1647540978399.png
    1647540978399.png
    326 bytes · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
You need download Tibia Client version from what you want sprites.
Example newest including all sprites, items etc. to Tibia version 12: Downgraded 12.x assets to .dat/.spr format (https://otland.net/threads/downgraded-12-x-assets-to-dat-spr-format.273902/)
Follow tutorial there.
You also need ObjectBuilder and Itemeditor programs.
Later you open ObjectBuilder with this files and export sprites, items etc what you want. Open your files with 8.6 client and import those.
In Itemeditor you open edited 8.6 files and item.otb from your server and click Create missing items.
Hope I didn't miss something, hf & gl :D

Back