• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help setting up donate shop

taha94

Reaction score
Hi i am setting up a donate shop so i thought i would use this one http://otland.net/f118/shop-system-full-modern-aac-114852/ The thing is that the tutorial is in spanish and when i translate it i still dont understand we're to put the folders..

So can anyone help me by saying were to paste the folders and what to edit, so i can have donate in my donate shop

I will repp++ to the one who helps me

If people whan't to purchase my dons via alertpay i am guessing they will need an account and transfer monet to it.. The easier way is to have paypal because alot of people are using it

That's not really what im looking for. The first link you upploaded is a tutorial of how to set up your points and money i've allready done that..
What i need is to put up the donation items on my website and choose how much they will cost... And i dont know how to do that becuse i dont know were to paste the files and what to edit

Back