• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Need help to add a code in my source

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
There is a code here in otland, I tried to add it to my source, but when compiling I had an error.
I need the person to add the code in my source so that I compile without error, the price will be agreed, send a message in private,

PT -> ENG . Google translator: As a means of visualization, the intention is to use the system as a means of "floors" for the theme / anime SAO, but of course, that would not be limited to that.
The idea is that I load several maps into a predefined folder, each with its id and name, and the players, items, would have, for example, a new position x, y, z and m, and the information that would be sent to the client would be respectively the map where each thing is, so all maps would be used simultaneously, I still don't have the knowledge for such a development, but with this explanation I think it is a little clear.

Back