• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Need help to develop your server? Lets do that! WEB / Servers and Clients

check discord, I'll take the deal if its still something u down to do :)

Provided everything I needed and solved all the issues I created with well everything.
mucho grande fast.
Big +rep
@Discovery

hello you are still available for work, but I need help with an old tibia server, version 7.6, I need to know if it is possible to export this complete database of users, items, etc. to an OTX 7.6 Mysql database please confirm if it is possible this and some contact by mail or whatsapp would be ideal.

Great service, very good disposition and fast and fast delivery time.

100% recommended!

Sent you friend request in Discord, to see if we can work out something I have in mind!

Hired @Discovery to develop a website for my project and he did so very well with outstanding support along the way. The only issue we had was with time but that was on both of us, as I did not foresee how much work it was when I set an initial deadline. He's an excellent coder and a new friend!

Highly recommended for work. Just be patient!

Im looking for someone to help make tibia web client

giphy.gif

Really nice guy, very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him if you need anything done!

Back