• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help to find ots from past.

kadiusz

Reaction score
Hello guys, I've been looking for few weeks already an OTS I played with my friends years, years ago - ots was like fully quest based - there were planty of teleports with quest and stronger version of quests and thats how you were getting your gear and all. I'd love to play it but can't find it:/ anyone have any idea if there is anything like this to play?

dunno if its serious question (no offence) but I dont remember much more than the quest part and there was like premade characters - you had to prove yourself to get own character u were just picking one vocation (char 1, char 2 etc.). There were also raids in main city and regarding to color of tiles my mind telling me white or blue but as I said it was years a go so my memories are bit blury

Back