• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help to fix some bugs.

malucovisk

Reaction score
Decided come back to tibia and open a tibia server, so i found this good server. The main problems are:
yalahar quest (there is a locked door),
-2 floor, yielotrax is all fucked up,
arena quest (don't know how to fix it),
killing in the name of (isn't working)
http://otland.net/threads/10-37-real-map-server-with-roshamuul-tfs-1-0.212019/ (where you can find the server)
I think it's simple to fix this. Spent a few hours unfortunately without success. Appreciate some help, also, besides this, it's a great server, here my suggest.

Last edited:
If you do not specify on the issues and do not provide scripts there is no way we can help.

If you do not specify on the issues and do not provide scripts there is no way we can help.
ok, i'm gonna say what happens then u tell me what files i do need to put here case they are a lot. (actions,movments, creature scripts...),also, I'm not having any errors with the distro. TF 1.0.

Arena seems ok until teleport. I talk to halvar and pass through the door, then when i get to teleport my character come back and a orange message appears "First Kill Monster".

Yalahar quest. The npc Palimuth isn't there. Also there is 2 locked doors (doors handle shining, the doors near npc Palimuth usually stays). Quest seems ok, i used command /a and went to the quest floor and did it without any problems.

-2 floor yielotrax is missing a lot of parts, seems totaly incomplete, also this monster is fast hiting and using a lot of spells).

Wote. In the reward room, the door is bugged. Anyone can enter and leave just clicking in the door and the door doesn't open and close. The way to make the quest is ok, all teleports are working.

Killing in the name of, ppl are saying it's not working. So i dunno what it is, i'm gonna test it first then i'll say here.

So I wait for an answer, so i can properly put the files.lua and files.xml.

Last edited:
Recieve a comment in another forum, a guy told me "That datapack came bugged download other brings support gintub". What do i need to do now?

Back