• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help to get gm on forgotten server 8.7

haxxer100

Reaction score
Hey guys can someone help me to make me GOD on my forgotten server there is no players folder ?:(:( U get GM If u help me :D

if your server is sqlite use sqlitestudio-1.1.1 open the data base and go to Tables>accounts>select your account and click From view and where says group id put 6. Then go to players>select your player and and click From View and where says group id put 6 for God,
5 for Cm, or
4 for Gm

if your server is sqlite use sqlitestudio-1.1.1 open the data base and go to Tables>accounts>select your account and click From view and where says group id put 6. Then go to players>select your player and and click From View and where says group id put 6 for God,
5 for Cm, or
4 for Gm

Its mystic spirit, so the GOD should be 3, the access should be 5 and the account type should be 3

Back