• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help To Get Working 8.60 Full Server

Ashbringer

Almighty Ashe
Reaction score
Hi i haved looked around but cant find a good working 8.60 rl map server that have all quest working + events maybe.

maybe someone can just send me a premium tibia server 8.60 from this site , someone that have premium to get better servers .

you can send it to my skype . please reply

There is no such things as a full working RL server, you have to work on it. And no premium user will just give you a premium server because it is against the rules.

dominique120 i did not know about that premium servers.. i am not a premium member but i don't know all the benefits of being one.. because of ur post i will search for that.. i would love premium distros <3 more fixed than the one of the printer :D

oh and i dont have the money :/ maybe just a nice person can send me 9 dollars to my paypal

Nobody will send you their fully working server.
Nobody will send you money in order to get premium, not for any other reason either.

Why don't you just read a few tutorials and atleast try to start somewhere by yourself. Even if somebody actually sent you a fully working server you would NEVER be able to maintain, fix and do the things that i needed in order to keep it up.

Nobody will send you their fully working server.
Nobody will send you money in order to get premium, not for any other reason either.

Why don't you just read a few tutorials and atleast try to start somewhere by yourself. Even if somebody actually sent you a fully working server you would NEVER be able to maintain, fix and do the things that i needed in order to keep it up.
oh okay :/

Trust me ive been a premium member, except 0.4 there wasen't anything big there. And after all you donate, not pay.
I could only find one datapack, it was one that was released on alot of other forums.
The only way to now adays get a decent / good datapack, is to buy a datapack.

You will never see anyone give out a great server these days. Or start working on your own, I myself have workes many hours on mine, and I bought it from printer one year ago.

@WibbenZ
You really cant expect someone to give a random person their hard work. Its like going out on the street to give away your months salary

Thats what I said, if he wants a good server he will have to pay for it. Simple as that, or download a server that has been released and fix the 1000000000000 bugs.
I bought one from printer, almost bug free best deal ive made.

Thats what I said, if he wants a good server he will have to pay for it. Simple as that, or download a server that has been released and fix the 1000000000000 bugs.
I bought one from printer, almost bug free best deal ive made.
hey man look at convertion

Back