• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with a few issues on my OT.

luke55

Reaction score
Okay I have a few issues that i need help with... I'm usin a 8.6 map, problem is... i get spammed with this:

10r4ggg.jpg

Thats just the start, then when i load the NPCS that I want on the map, it only loads like 30% of them, otherwise I just get this error:

2drgchs.jpg

Then when i first load my exe, it states this:

27zvfwp.jpg

I really dont understand what i could do because im sorta newb to this part of an OT and never encountered these issues... get back soon thanks :)

1. [*=1]Did not install the full quest "Killing of ..." - monsters want to call the script, which in creaturevents do not have.[*=1]Missing you here LUA files from NPC. I just have not file in database ("data" folder).[*=1]See in /data/creaturevents/creaturevents.xml
A lot of mistakes, and I would advise to replace "data" folder (if you not advanced).

Well any idea where i can get a 8.60 RL map stuff? i looked in the downloads section, but nearly nothing came up.

Back