• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Need help with a few things

Cebu

Reaction score
Hey all im rookie OT maker
Im using TFS 1.2 with Real Map and here are my questions

How can I adjust Boots of Haste to give more than 40 Speed?
I tried changing this in Items.xml but the speed doesnt get changed in game..

How can i run over fallen tree bridge in port hope area?
In RME, when I try to build a bridge in the jungle over a river like the ones that are already there its not possible to walk across the ones I build

How can I fix Necklace to give +skill levels?
I tried fixing so a neck piece can give skills. I changed it in Items.xml and when I log in and click on the item it shows that it gives the skill I set but when i look in character skill tab it doesnt count

How can I Adjust items needed for my Addoner NPC? Addoner.lua
I have a Addoner NPC that requires a lot of items and shit for the respective addon.
If I wanted to lower the amount of items needed or change it to gold instead, what lines do I adjust?

What do I adjust to Ship Captains to make boat rides free?
I tried do adjust this myself by going into a (Ship Captains NAME).LUA..
I managed to remove the gold cost but the TP doesnt work

How do I adjust Crit/Leech Chance Passive? I read that its supposed to be in global.lua but I cant find it

How can I adjust Boots of Haste to give more than 40 Speed?
I tried changing this in Items.xml but the speed doesnt get changed in game..
How much did you put?
I just set in the items.xml and the change is done ingame.
Anyway see in movemments / movemments.xml if there is the ID of the registered boots.
How can i run over fallen tree bridge in port hope area?
In RME, when I try to build a bridge in the jungle over a river like the ones that are already there its not possible to walk across the ones I build
Notice what the ID of the bridge you place and what you place on it.
Maybe there are some environmental items that are in the way.
How can I fix Necklace to give +skill levels?
I tried fixing so a neck piece can give skills. I changed it in Items.xml and when I log in and click on the item it shows that it gives the skill I set but when i look in character skill tab it doesnt count
Go to movements / movements.xml
and add the following tag:
<movevent event = "Equip" itemid = "ITEMIDHERE" slot = "feet" function = "onEquipItem" />
<movevent event = "DeEquip" itemid = "ITEMIDHERE" slot = "feet" function = "onDeEquipItem" />

How much did you put?
I just set in the items.xml and the change is done ingame.
Anyway see in movemments / movemments.xml if there is the ID of the registered boots.

Notice what the ID of the bridge you place and what you place on it.
Maybe there are some environmental items that are in the way.

Go to movements / movements.xml
and add the following tag:
<movevent event = "Equip" itemid = "ITEMIDHERE" slot = "feet" function = "onEquipItem" />
<movevent event = "DeEquip" itemid = "ITEMIDHERE" slot = "feet" function = "onDeEquipItem" />

Thanks for the neck info, it worked

I noticed that it was actualy working with Boots of Haste, only that if I set a Value of 80 in XML it shows 40 in game and so on

About the Bridge in RME it was about what kind of water was used in the same tile. There are multiple versions of the same thing and another one with another ID that looked the same made it walkable

thanks for help, any ideas on the other problems?

I noticed that it was actualy working with Boots of Haste, only that if I set a Value of 80 in XML it shows 40 in game and so on
It works anyway.
the speed boots, for example, it has 40 in items.xml and when you appear in list 20 (figure equal to tibia rl)

Back