• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need help with adding basic NPC's

thunderbird

Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of original npcs from tibia to add to my forgotten server v0.2.11pl2.

The reason I thought this would be the best section for my asking for help is I also need someone to help me with installing the npcs or show me witch tutorial I've been over looking in my ignorance.

Failing that if I could find someone to help me set up OTServ 9.10 r.6105 that would be awesome as well.

Not hard, Download a 8.6 real map (vapus), here you have npc that u copy to data/npc and add them to map editor :)

- Best would be to buy premium on Otland, you will get access to subversion, where u can download newer versions :)

Ok so i did buy the prem account and its helped me a bit with understanding somethings.

I'm having trouble finding a good map... The few that ive found on vapus crash or are blank. still looking through the maps.
I've think i found a good npc set for the original tibia map, so thats one less thing i need to find.

Now I'm assuming that if i find an original map i just drag and drop the folders into my data/world and data/npc? or is there more to it than that? Like i said i am a total noob when it comes to this stuff.

After dropping in the npc's they aren't in the game. Ive looked over the scripts and i cant find a place for there location.

I dont even know where to begin to look for this lol.

Last edited:
Back