• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Need help with basics

Sebas domini

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i need help with my server currently i just been testing it and the basic online/w webpage seems to work just fine but when i made my char god its seems that many basic commands didnt work like /addskill /attr /i /b /m etc can someone tell me how can i fix this? or how to make them run correctly? i have tfs 1.0 the ot is 10.37 and i've checked the scrypts and they are all there but still doesnt work.

WARNING: still noob here so you might have to be very specific on files

:D

i forgot to mention that i dont even know how to make other ppl enter my webpage, i cant change the ip becuase it says "can resolve host name" can somebody help me with that too? xd

To make a god char you have to set the account type to 5 and the group id for the char to 3. The /attr command does not exist for TFS 1.0. To let other people get you your website forward port 80 on your router.

i have already the uniserver with apache and everything seems ok "available from network" port 80 but they can enter website with 127.0.0.1 and i cant change the ip in config because when i run it says "can resolve host name"

To make a god char you have to set the account type to 5 and the group id for the char to 3. The /attr command does not exist for TFS 1.0. To let other people get you your website forward port 80 on your router.
Is it "account type" the same as "account_id"? .. The account_id it only allows me to choose from 1 and 2.

Back