• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with compiling server

venius

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to creating servers and I have trouble compiling my first server. I followed all of the tutorials out there, but I keep getting this error on line 1580. Any suggestions? :)

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Suppression State
Error C2664 'void std::_Normal_allocator_traits<_Alloc>::destroy<_Ty>(_Alloc &,_Ty *)': cannot convert argument 1 from '_Alloc' to '_Alloc &'
with
[
_Alloc=LockfreePoolingAllocator<OutputMessage,2048>,
_Ty=OutputMessage
]
and
[
_Alloc=OutputMessageAllocator
]
and
[
_Alloc=LockfreePoolingAllocator<OutputMessage,2048>
] (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp) theforgottenserver C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.23.28105\include\memory 1580

Archived Distributions, This is too old.
You should try using this one
Or this one because Nekiro stopped working on the 1.3 version.

Okay will try with newer version! Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Do you know any good source for a website that is compatible with the server?

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help, when I compile the server this time around I get this message:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\beds.cpp)

any ideas?

Which server did you use? First or second one? Which Visual studio version you used?

Back