• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help With Dat / Spr Change From 854 to 860

vvglex

Reaction score
Hey i have a custom client that is for 8.60 and i cant start it with my dat and spr files becouse they are for 854.

so now for the question, can someone help me change my dat / spr files to 8.60 from 8.54?

if you can help me i can give you link to download my dat and spr files :)
thanks for your time.

@Limos
@Ninja
@dominique120

just reply here or send a pm if you can help me , so i can give you the link :)

@Limos if you could help me with this you will be a god to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no expert on dat/spr but I assume there is some sort of version check in the source that you could change. You know who probably does have experience with this is @Flatlander since he has been working with custom client for quite some time now.

I'm no expert on dat/spr but I assume there is some sort of version check in the source that you could change. You know who probably does have experience with this is @Flatlander since he has been working with custom client for quite some time now.
thanks for your reply , okay and i hope he will see this thread and help me :)

object builder, search it on the forum.

http://otland.net/threads/objectbuilder-10-32.208334/page-17#post-2203542

Basically the top then when going to "Downloads>Tools"
okay thanks m8

the download link does not work

and i cant open it i says unsupported version? how can i open 8.60 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you try to load your spr/dat, if it says "unsupported version", copy the DAT signature and SPR signature that Object Builder shows upon loading your files in, then go to object builder installation folder and find a file called versions.xml, make a copy of the 8.60 line and paste it, then change the dat/spr signature in that line to that which you copied from Objectbuilder, then restart it and try to open the same files again.

When you try to load your spr/dat, if it says "unsupported version", copy the DAT signature and SPR signature that Object Builder shows upon loading your files in, then go to object builder installation folder and find a file called versions.xml, make a copy of the 8.60 line and paste it, then change the dat/spr signature in that line to that which you copied from Objectbuilder, then restart it and try to open the same files again.
says "saved failed" check if the file is open in other program

Back