• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with gesior

Tyronel

Reaction score
Hello, im using gesior for tsf 0.3.6

How, would i change the startup items and level? i set them in my server config but they dont take effect while using the AAC

Thanks alot!

When you installed your aac you made a admin account right?
your samples are stored there, just login to that account ingame and change the eq on the samples and logout.
When you create a character through gesior aac that character will be an exact copy of the sample,(levels,items) meaning they will start with the exact same items as the sample

edit: sorry didnt see your next post, change the location of your samples in phpmyadmin

Ok, i changed the spawn points to temple so i didnt die, changed levels, levels,skills stayed, but items i put from GOD to the sample dissapeared from the char and changed to default shiz when i logged back in ? :S

i tryed to create new sorc char and

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration. Try again or contact with admin. ADMIN: Edit file config/config.php and set valid characters to copy names. Character to copySorcerer doesn't exist.

:eek: WHAT is this?

Back