• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with healing script for knights.

Cocaine21

Reaction score
Hi i maked ot but i need once script, i search it many times but i don't found it.
So..
That is restore about 300 life when u grow up 100 lvls more.. with ULTIMATE HEALTH POTIONS

Example: Knight on 200 lvl restore 1200 hp at one use UHP ,
But Knight on 300 lvl restore (1200+300=1500) 1500 health with UHP

So..can Some1 make or (if it exists) give me this script, i saw OTS with this and it has appealed me, so please HELP ME!

i dont know actully how to script it but you can make like super UHP that gives more then normal uh and you can use
getplayerlevel < 300 then doaddhealt but i dont know the exact script i might try to make you one

i think this is better it heals you depands on the lvl and magic lvl so the higher you are the more that you will heal this is all what i can do actually for a pro scripter it is notthing maybe but am just new here

this gose in /data/spells/scripts/healing/ultimate healing rune.lua if you want to add if into the basic uhp but if you want to add to new one just make new lua file name it
superuh.lua then add this code to it gose with the basic uhp too

local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HEALING)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, 1)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)

local level = getPlayerLevel(cid)
local mlevel = getPlayerMagLevel(cid)
local pos = getPlayerPosition(cid)

health Formula Settings-----
local health_minimum = (level * 3) + (mlevel * 3) - 50
local health_maximum = (level * 4) + (mlevel * 3)
-- health Formula Settings END --
local health_add = math.random(health_minimum, health_maximum)
doSendMagicEffect(pos,28)
doCreatureAddHealth(cid, health_add)
doSendAnimatedText(pos, health_add, TEXTCOLOR_LIGHTBLUE)
doCreatureSay(cid, "_+_Health power_+_", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

go to /data/spells/spells.xml add this line
in the healing secsion
<rune name="Superuh" id="2276" allowfaruse="1" charges="100" lvl="300" maglv="10" exhaustion="1000" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" script="healing/Superuh.lua"/>

and that is the id to add in date/npc/scripts/runes.lua add this line at the end of the runes this is a 100x rune vaule hope i helped

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'Superuh'}, 2276, 100000, 100, 'Superuh')

Last edited:
Back