• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with Homework!!!

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Hi im studying Geography And this is my assignment:

Anna is 17 years and goes the last year on the care line. She has since a half-year back been in a relation with Bengt that is 20 years old. Bengt is a trained mechanic, but right now he is unemployed. Anna lives at home with her parrents. She has two younger brothers. Her father manages a ICA-store Where her mother also works half time.

Anna have forgotten to take p-pills at some occasions and after a while she detects that she's pregnant. She knows that bengt must be the father to the child. Will she do abortion or not

Now here's Question 1:

Text 1. Will She do Abort or not?

Im Supposed to Argument 3 Reasons why She should do abortion and 3 Reasons why she should keep the kidd.

If you're smart enough please help me :(! i gotta turn this essay in tomorrow!

This is one of the most easily debatable topics of all time.
It shouldn't be hard for you think of these reasons yourself. No offense, but do your own homework lol

This is one of the most easily debatable topics of all time.
It shouldn't be hard for you think of these reasons yourself. No offense, but do your own homework lol

lol I saw it yesterday. Didn't really want to reply because its just to easy.

Some reasons to do abortion:

Work
No responsebility

maybe that helps a bit lolxD

Fail-hard families with no money and the parent's child is pregnant, what the hell is she thinking?
Anyways, whoever wrote the test should die.
If you don't wanna abort and/or don't have enough money to raise a baby, send it to adoption (which is not an option on your test = FAIL)

lol I saw it yesterday. Didn't really want to reply because its just to easy.

Some reasons to do abortion:

Work
No responsebility

maybe that helps a bit lolxD

Oke, But you failed, cause you didnt say 3 reasons why she should keep the baby and not make an abortion

1. Her parents maybe think she is to young to become a mother?
2. She's still in school. So if she's keeping the baby, she must stay at home. Or ask her grandma or something.
3. Maybe she should ask Bangt if he wants to be a father this early?
4. Maybe she isn't that mature to take care of a baby.
5. Or maybe she should keep the baby? I don't know.

I don't know, couldn't come out with more :)
Hope it helped.

Thanks you guys really, but You guys are only argumenting against, I Need some arguments to why she should keep the baby, and what that would be good for, atleast 3 arguments! please! appreciate it xD

1.- Use your brain.
2.- Trust your brain.
3.- Done! 3 arguments.

:)

Done isn't rly an argument, and your answers were just irrelevant to me... thanks for nothing.

Hmm you sure this is geography? Or is it suppose to be for a certain country like whats their view on this?

Argument that she should keep the baby.

1. Maybe Bengt wants the baby and he could offer most of the time to help her.
2. And her parents could maybe stand for some money for her, so she could buy the needs for the baby.
3. And, tbh I think she is to affraid of abortion to do it. That's why she should keep the baby.

Dno, Like them or not xD

Back