• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help with OT

zarakia

Reaction score
Hello!

As title says i need help with ot ... I'm quite new into this and so far i have downloaded many different tools and tried many different things but never managed to get stuff together to actually work ... i did setup server and connect it with mysql database so that work & also aac works.

The problem came now that i want to add new custom made outfits, items, spells, and titles (houses etc).
I just cant manage to find all the tools that i would need and would work for any 8.54+ OT

Currently im trying with 8.54 TFS but cant seem to find dateditor and itemeditor that would work properly ... i do however have tibiaeditor by BlackDemon, but with just that alone i can't find a way to change or add those new items & outfits into the actual game.

Any pointers or download links maybe? Or even suggestion to switch to some other Distro ?

And please don't say its all in tutorial, i know there is alot i was surfing it alot but couldnt find working download links, ...

Thank you in advance !

Back