• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with OTC

Flameria

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you have a wonderful times during this time of the year even tho corona still bites us in the arse.

I got a problem with otc, I've compiled the client and built it, compiled my dat and spr aswell but the thing is that the client wont load the tibia.dat it says it cannot find it in the directory hence when I try orig cip files it works but obviously with alot of buggs. Any tips where I can look? I've tried to find a solution for two days but nothing is making me advance.

This is the terminal log
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/497641b4ebe21ec9367dbf864192610f)

Remove this thread - if anyone has any problems similar to this be sure to message me and I'll hook you up with the solution.

Remove this thread - if anyone has any problems similar to this be sure to message me and I'll hook you up with the solution.
>remove this thread
>message me if you need solution

If the moderators remove this thread, how will people know about this problem and to write to you to solve the problem?

Instead of deleting this thread, maybe you could edit the title with "fixed" word and post a solution here for everyone so that in the future users can easily find it?

Okay maybe I was on cloud9 while solving this hence the thinking path XD!

I'll post the issue here aswell
Lua:
 from V
if(version) 800

to:
if(version >= 800) {
        enableFeature(Otc::GameClientPing);
        enableFeature(Otc::GameLooktypeU16);
        enableFeature(Otc::GameMessageStatements);
        enableFeature(Otc::GameLoginPacketEncryption);
        enableFeature(Otc::GameWritableDate);
        enableFeature(Otc::GamePlayerAddons);
        enableFeature(Otc::GameNewOutfitProtocol);
        enableFeature(Otc::GameWritableDate);
        enableFeature(Otc::GameSpritesU32);
        enableFeature(Otc::GameSpritesAlphaChannel);
        enableFeature(Otc::GameCreatureEmblems);
    }
I needed to enable the U32 sprites aswell as SpritesAlphaChannel this is of 30 hours - 5 h sleep inspector gadget work

Back