• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help with Otclient+Candybot

damianek113092

Reaction score
Hi is there someone who could Help me , implaying a server That its using otclient with some launcher and i wouldlike to play on that server with otclient with candybot in it. Someone Could help me out please??

Anyone Here is what i managed to do i found that Otclient Avatar , Ive tried to put ip of the server im trying to log in whitch is this : pbot.com.br But i dont know what type of tiba.srp and tibia.dat should i put in folder data -things in order to make it work anyone can explain me , im not trying to get something without any effort , im trying but i just need a guide guy , please someone for sure knows how to edit it or make it work. I found in that pbot.com.br Server game.dat and game.spr But even if i put it in folder and try to log in as 8.6 it says there is no data , in folder please help me out guys.

Attachments

• ClientAvatarBOT.rar
    7.6 MB · Views: 56 · VirusTotal
Damian, we're mostly developers here, do you think any of us will "help" you overcome a system we built in so you can sit your lazy ass there and do nothing or take advantage over others? For real man, either you get yourself some time to play or don't even bother with that, if the server allows you to bot then fine, if not find your way around yourself, people here put lots of effort into bringing content out to everyone and no one appreciates, it's time for this community to get back to what it once was.

And who are you again ?? I see so many posts here about clasiccus or Darkot or other servers , i assume you are either a player on pbot or developer of taht server well Im sorry someone created otclient and candybot ot it in order to be used , btw I offer 10$ paypal for it only trusted members please !!!

I wont even discuss who am I with you (member since 2013 and never took a point on any thread), since you are here just lurking for files and being all dirty n' shit with "I want to cheat on a server because I can't play the game the way its meant to be payed and the developers are so assholes and I cannot cheat, now I will cry on otland and offer 10$ paypal cash for someone to break it". Right people that have the knowledge to do it are not that money hungry, you better go ask it otherwhere. ;)

Back