• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with portforwarding.

bielzin

Scripter, Retired Mapper
Reaction score
Hi guys. I need some help with portforwarding and i'm doing everything right but it cant seem to be working.
You can help me on TeamViewer. Just send me a PM.

Sincerely Yours,
Bielzin

be sure to portforward both 7171 and 7172

and check firewall (This never works for me)'

Also if your running apache and MYsql be sure to portforward those if useing webbacc-maker.

run -> cmd -> ipconfig

Check your Ip-adress 192.168.0.1 something, you have another adress.

Then go portforward it in your Router. Username: admin and password is usualy = password (Or check your papers at home or the nearest support for your router)

POrtforward both tcp/ip (Any) And make sure you portforward 7171 and 7172.

There is other ports for Apache and Mysql but i dont remember then right now :)

Have fun - if this worked :D

be sure to portforward both 7171 and 7172

and check firewall (This never works for me)'

Also if your running apache and MYsql be sure to portforward those if useing webbacc-maker.

run -> cmd -> ipconfig

Check your Ip-adress 192.168.0.1 something, you have another adress.

Then go portforward it in your Router. Username: admin and password is usualy = password (Or check your papers at home or the nearest support for your router)

POrtforward both tcp/ip (Any) And make sure you portforward 7171 and 7172.

There is other ports for Apache and Mysql but i dont remember then right now :)

Have fun - if this worked :D

Guys, i know those tutorials, i've done every single tutorial on the internet (i think) it still doesnt work, says Connection timed out on canyouseeme.org and **********

Hey, go to http://192.168.2.1 and from there you will be able to configure your router. The standard login is "Admin" and empty password. But if you may changed it you need to log in with the new log in.

Back