• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Need help with potions!

Gerycreuz

Reaction score
I don't know why but when I use more than 100 potions or runes, in the screen only appears the interval between 1-99..
example:
11:43 Using one of 97 great mana potions...
However I have 297, and it only appears that when i use a hotkey...
ALSO, the potions when there are used, it appears the flask and I want to destroy the flask automatically!

HELP PLEASE!

Where did you put it? Where did you download the server you are using? What server are you using?
My server is called Real Server version 8.6. I don't know exactly where I have downloaded it because a friend give it to me. I compiled it to x64 bits but it's a different thing, isn't it?
I don't put anything because i don't find the source code..

My server is called Real Server version 8.6. I don't know exactly where I have downloaded it because a friend give it to me. I compiled it to x64 bits but it's a different thing, isn't it?
I don't put anything because i don't find the source code..
well to fix that issue you need the source code, u can always use another revs for 8.60

Back