• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with Remeres Map Editor

Magi Stol

Reaction score
I recently tried it out and it was alot of fun to map in it. Although it seems I can only do it in 8.6, which I'm fine with.

I've got 2 problems

1. How do I play on the map I just edited? I've tried to drag in the file onto my forgotten server but that doesn't seem to do it?

2. I cannot edit the forgotten server because at first it said I needed to locate the 8.6 Tibia folder, which I did. And then after that it said that I had to locate Tibia 8.2 - Tibia 8.32 as well... I downloaded Tibia 8.2 but it didn't come as a folder, only a downloadable wizard.

Youll have to put the map into the data/world folder inside your Server folder. You also have to edit the config.lua and change the map name to whatever you have named your map.

I use TibiaLoader to dl the clients I need. Its super easy and also puts all the client information in one spot.

Youll have to put the map into the data/world folder inside your Server folder. You also have to edit the config.lua and change the map name to whatever you have named your map.

I use TibiaLoader to dl the clients I need. Its super easy and also puts all the client information in one spot.
Thanks man, finally I'm able to edit stuff. :D

Can I ask you another question, kind of unrelated? -

When making "Quest-Chests" how do I make people look more than one of that item, for example Crystal coins? I can only write its ID and not the amount?

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you trying to make the quest?

Uhm, It's not a quest really. It's a room which is supposed to be for new players where they can equip gear from the chests.

I used the Unique ID and the other ID to set the items IDs I wanted from each chest, which works but not to get multiple of for example Crystal Coins.

Uhm, It's not a quest really. It's a room which is supposed to be for new players where they can equip gear from the chests.

I used the Unique ID and the other ID to set the items IDs I wanted from each chest, which works but not to get multiple of for example Crystal Coins.

The way I've been doing it is to set ActionID to 2000, UniqueID to some random unused one and then just put the desired item into the container/chest.
To increase it's count for items like cc's, click on the item and another object properties window will pop up, there you've got a 'count' option.
At least that's how it used to be, no idea if it's any different with newer viersions.

The way I've been doing it is to set ActionID to 2000, UniqueID to some random unused one and then just put the desired item into the container/chest.
To increase it's count for items like cc's, click on the item and another object properties window will pop up, there you've got a 'count' option.
At least that's how it used to be, no idea if it's any different with newer viersions.
Ye, I'll have to go with that solution. Thanks

Back