• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with simple script

pawlacz741

Reaction score
Hi
I need help with my script, it works on 8.6 but on 10.99 isn't
No errors in console

Code:
function onLogin(cid)
if getPlayerLevel(cid) < 6 then
doPlayerAddExperience(cid, (getExperienceForLevel(6) - getPlayerExperience(cid)))
end
return TRUE
end

First and foremost, I'm guessing you're using 2 different servers, please state which version is the 8.6 one, and which version is the 10.99 one

First and foremost, I'm guessing you're using 2 different servers, please state which version is the 8.6 one, and which version is the 10.99 one
I need this script on 10.99 version. I found it in my old OTS 8.54 and want use on 10.99. Im low in scripting and I dont know what is wrong.

I need this script on 10.99 version. I found it in my old OTS 8.54 and want use on 10.99. Im low in scripting and I dont know what is wrong.
What he was saying is you must have grabbed, for example, a forgotten server distro, and then grabbed from another distro (idk the different distros i dont use newer servers)

I mean the server version, not the client. There are 8.6 servers that use TFS 1.2, TFS 0.4, etc. I need to know which SERVER version you're using.

Othire
Otx
tfs 1.3
tfs 1.2
tfs 1.1
also from what it seems you just want script that gets you to level 6? so like skip half rook? or does it add just upto 6 levels?

I mean the server version, not the client. There are 8.6 servers that use TFS 1.2, TFS 0.4, etc. I need to know which SERVER version you're using.
Im use tfs 1.2

Othire
Otx
tfs 1.3
tfs 1.2
tfs 1.1
also from what it seems you just want script that gets you to level 6? so like skip half rook? or does it add just upto 6 levels?
I want this: when player get lvl < 8 then set player lvl 8.

Im use tfs 1.2

I want this: when player get lvl < 8 then set player lvl 8.
This tutorial section is not for questions. In the future use support, preferably request thread, for questions like these.

Lua:
function onLogin(player)
    if player:getLevel() < 8 then
        player:addExperience(getExpForLevel(8) - player:getExperience(), false)
    end
    return true
end

This tutorial section is not for questions. In the future use support, preferably request thread, for questions like these.

Lua:
function onLogin(player)
    if player:getLevel() < 8 then
        player:addExperience(getExpForLevel(8) - player:getExperience(), false)
    end
    return true
end

attempt to call global 'getExpForLevel' (a nil value)

Back