• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with some stuff :P

Denziz

Reaction score
Hello there! The stuff that I need help with is basically..... Well. I am using gesior 0.3.6 and when I search on a character a blank page comes up. That never happened before BUT I think that I already know the problem. You see... I deleted guilds table in phpmyadmin so I can like clean everything up (I want to make guild wars on the website). But when I wanted to create the guilds table back It did not work. Please help me figure this out xD. There are some other problems that I need help with too like....

• Top players at the right side
  • At the signature it tells the server's name not "myotserver"
That's it!

Kind regards,
Denziz

• At the signature it tells the server's name not "myotserver"
Wrote wrong lol xD
I meant the opposite... So when you search for a character there is a picture (the signature) telling the player's level etc. But right to the right it says "myserver". How do I make so it tells the server name instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back