• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with spriting

Daeron

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently started to train on spriting, I also did some months ago but now I am want to start again. When I did sprites I did mostly weapons, swords, wands, etc...
I'd like to ask for advice, example boots, armor, gauntles, helmet. I don't even know how to make good outlines for gauntles, boots, armor, helmet, the hardest might be boots and gauntles. Where do I shade example in this pieces? How do I color boots? Yes, I have seen others work but it doesn't help much. Some advice would be nice.

Sincerely,
Daeron

simple just look at it where i put the darker colours and where i put the bright colours.
Armor 109.png
practice on the basics first and then you can start practicing this.
Armor 104.png

you just need to know one thing if you put dark colours it look like its further away if you put bright colours it looks closer thats all you need to know. start posting your works here and we will help you improve them it just easier and faster that way :)

Back