• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with starting my server

Tylerunderfire

Reaction score
Hi, Recently I've been wanting to make a server, and so far I've started working on it but I'm having issues, first time creating one, I have Xampp and got the localhost phMyAdmin started, I am trying to run the forgotten server v0.2.14, I originally wanted to add A Real Map, I have the obtm file called V.3 but Continuing, I edit the config.lua for the forgotten server and edit the SQL type to MySQL and i have the database and stuff on the localhost, but when I attempt to open the server.exe it tries to load and exists very shortly after a quick error message pops up, I don't know what the error is cause it exits so fast, I would appreciate if anyone could help me out, Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I found the error, http://i48.tinypic.com/1910s1.png If anyone can give me a solution to what I need to do to fix this problem please reply

Your server can't connect to your database... which could mean a couple of things. Your MYSQL is off... or something is blocking your MYSQL ports(3306)

I got everything running now, server is online and open, but there is MANY holes in the server, im attempting to run a Real map so all the TFS Npc's will not work, so I will need RL Map Npc's that will work on 9.6 please, Any help with this is appreciated

Back