• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with TFS

Turith

A noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to make an ot with a friend of mine and everyone tells me to use "The Forgotten Server" and everytime i download it it tells me i need dll files so i download the pack of dll files from otland and it still says i need more i don't understand what's going on i would like to use the Tfs 0.2.15 9.80-.9.86 if someone could explain how to do it better that would be great. Thanks!

I'm trying to make an ot with a friend of mine and everyone tells me to use "The Forgotten Server" and everytime i download it it tells me i need dll files so i download the pack of dll files from otland and it still says i need more i don't understand what's going on i would like to use the Tfs 0.2.15 9.80-.9.86 if someone could explain how to do it better that would be great. Thanks!

http://otland.net/threads/9-80-9-86-the-forgotten-server-v0-2-15-mystic-spirit.188228/

That one should work perfectly for you, but it's the one you're using right?

That's the one i've been trying to use but there's a few things i don't get why is there a "Console" and a "Gui" then the dll file thing.

That's the one i've been trying to use but there's a few things i don't get why is there a "Console" and a "Gui" then the dll file thing.

It's almost the same, so that's not the problem.

Try installing this because I think some of the DLL files may have been compiled with them:
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center (32-bit)
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) from Official Microsoft Download Center (64-bit)

Let me know if that helps.

Still all it says is i need a certain dll file called msvcp110.dll but i think if i get it it will pop up with another missing dll file but is there any way to get the all the dll files needed?

Back