• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with the server website setup

Sallsback

Reaction score
Hey, Ive been trying to setup a website for my 8.70 server so i can beta test it, but Ive tried many tutorials and on 2 laptops and havnt been able to get things to work. I keep running into problems when I try importing my database into xampp or uniform server. Im not messing with any new database files, just the ones that came with the server which are below:
help plz.jpg

Thanks,

I understand the tutorial, and Ive tried that one before. The issue is the website wont recognize the .sql file needed for the website. The sql file that the tutorial is talking about during the step below is highlighted in the picture above.
2924-uni23.jpg
But thank you for responding so fast :)

I understand the tutorial, and Ive tried that one before. The issue is the website wont recognize the .sql file needed for the website. The sql file that the tutorial is talking about during the step below is highlighted in the picture above.
View attachment 13686
But thank you for responding so fast :)

Hmm wich .sql u use?
Go to ur Schema folder, and import the mysql.sql

If it still doesn't work, then i can assist u via teamviewer :D

Back
Top Bottom