• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows NEED HELP WITH WEBSITE LOGIN

hannasva

Reaction score
So...basiclly, ive done everthing rigth, my server is connected to mysql, datasbase working ot working, website is up and running, can press every page etc, you can make an account, and it get registred in the database, the problem is, when i try to log in after, its says the the combination is wrong, so here i am, got 16 registred accounts on my server and its only my, and i cant access any of them. anyone got a clue what i've done wrong or need to change?

Do you know what sha1 is? If so are you using it in your tfs config?
Otherwise tell me and me or someone else will explain.

Alsow which AAC are you using? (Gesior 2012, modern, ect.)

So...basiclly, ive done everthing rigth, my server is connected to mysql, datasbase working ot working, website is up and running, can press every page etc, you can make an account, and it get registred in the database, the problem is, when i try to log in after, its says the the combination is wrong, so here i am, got 16 registred accounts on my server and its only my, and i cant access any of them. anyone got a clue what i've done wrong or need to change?

I replied to your PM, reply back with the info I asked about, the lines linked.

Kind regards,
Cornex.

Back