• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Need help with website shop offers... rep++

Skychi

Reaction score
I am having a hard time figuring out how I should add an item to my shop offers... I want to offer 30 days pacc for $5.00 a month and I also want to offer items like backpack of holding and some other custom items to sell. I am hoping that the donations will help pay for a new server and connection. Please help me out here, I have a New Years deadline to meet.

p.s. I will be visiting the forum frequently and asking for a lot of help, so a list of tutorials related to setting up a website and shop will help. thanks!

goto localhost/phpmyadmin and add this to SQL

INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer`(`id`,`points`,`itemid1` ,`count1` ,`itemid2` ,`count2` ,`offer_type` ,`offer_description` ,`offer_name`)
VALUES (NULL , '1', '0', '12', '0', '0', 'pacc', 'Buy 12 days of premium account for yourself or your friend!', '12 Days of PACC'
), (NULL , '2', '2472', '1', '0', '0', 'item', 'Magic Plate Armor!', '1x Magic Plate Armor'
), (NULL , '5', '2160', '100', '0', '0', 'item', '100cc!', '100x cc'
), (NULL , '3', '2195', '1', '0', '0', 'item', 'BOH!!', '1x Boots Of Haste'
), (NULL , '2', '2493', '1', '0', '0', 'item', 'Demon Helmet!', '1x Demon Helmet'
), (NULL , '2', '2470', '1', '0', '0', 'item', 'Golden legs!!', '1x Golden legs'
), (NULL , '1', '2173', '3', '0', '0', 'item', 'AMULET OF LOSS', '3x AOL'
), (NULL , '1', '2365', '1', '0', '0', 'item', 'bp of holding!', '1x bog!');

:peace:
REP++ PLX

z_shop_offer should be exist when u install your account maker to add an offer log in with you administrator account that is like Acc: 1 / Pass: YOURPASS then go Shop>Shop Admin>Add new offer, then u can add your offer with an easy way :D

dont forget rep++ if u get it worked :D

Back