• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean some one try to use my ip to use my server and he add the server to otservlist.org so i can't add my server cause he use my ip ! i want to delete his server but i cant i try to put motd otservlist.org-delete but nothing change the server still in the list :S

yala ya thief

anillka thief he thiefed my dedicated as he have my msn

he was my friend and i buy dedicated and he have my msn and then after that he changed the pass of my msn and changed the pass of my dedicated and now wanna add server on it and add on otservlist

hope otserv ban that fucking man

SHit

and he have another server

anillka-ot.mine.nu

hope u ban him please thieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef

yala ya thief

anillka thief he thiefed my dedicated as he have my msn

he was my friend and i buy dedicated and he have my msn and then after that he changed the pass of my msn and changed the pass of my dedicated and now wanna add server on it and add on otservlist

hope otserv ban that fucking man

SHit

and he have another server

anillka-ot.mine.nu

hope u ban him please thieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef

hahaha wtf scammer :D

if u see am donator and use tfs 0.4 and you not and use it so ? who scammer ? wtf go to h**l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back