• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need Hoster- 5mok3's evolution server

pwner123

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a hoster. My computer is quite bad when it comes to hosting although I've gotten it online to test it. I'd like to start a project using 5mok3's base evo server. I put it up for an hour or two to see how it would do, and people enjoyed it and it had the pking feel I intended it to. It's a Hardcore PvP server with limited runes. Unlimited runes take the skill out of pking in my opinion. I know what it's like to be on an evolution server with people just repetitively using mana runes that never end, and therefore, even if a person should die he lives due to unlimited runes.

Secondly, I am using it with tfs 0.4 rev 3884. I have compiled it with the war system and added WOE thus far. I haven't gotten around much to work on it(as my computer lags while hosting it), yet I have some pretty epic ideas to encourage war. I will also be making it so you have to pay x amount to get 30 minutes of training, so unlike many other evolution servers a person logs into, the whole server will not be at the trainers.

Well, I apologize for keeping this thread short, but I wanted to convey a simple message across which is that this server is not going to be the usual. There is not nearly enough hardcore-pvp servers. What's the fun of pking with aols that protect all of your items and blessings so that you lose next to no exp? What is the point of killing someone then? Bragging rights? That's not good enough. When people die, they need to lose items and skills.

Hoster will receive 100% of donations as I do not need money from this. Either pm me your offers or post them there(my old server that i was gonna start I got over ten hosting offers, but due to lack of support and specs for a real map it didn't work out, but this server will). Thanks in advance!

dois, you have a thread looking for a hoster -.-. Still looking thanks for the offer anubis.

Back