• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need hoster for Kiltera.

If your server already is popular or you show that you do great i believe that Stian might give you in exchange for either ads or a cut of donations.

[email protected] (he'll probable not be on before 20.00 CEST+1, today), he is hoster of thunderion, soleria, wofb and more.

Name: Alex , Nux Ing
Languages: Swedish , English
RAM: 4 RAM
Why Kiltera?: Cuz ive always wanted to host a bugless and good rl tibia map server and i think that my server is good for it..
Msn Give me THOUGH PM To prevent others adding ; [email protected]

Speed test

Dedicated server Ram Etc..
dedicatedserver.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Hossam
Languages: Swedish, Arabic & English
Connection Speed: ISP/UP Link; 100 MBP/s
RAM: 3 GB
Processor: 9500 Quad-Core 2.20 GHz 2 prossesor
Why Kiltera?: Well, Kiltera seems to be a serious OT and its buggless that can makes server serious. And server are 100 % done.

I can host if server got a team ready and they wont leave for long time, because im not hosting a server for 1 month, im hosting it for longer time.

And i have dedicated server in germany there we can host the server too, the information i gave you was about my computer, my msn, [email protected]

My last thread about hosting http://otland.net/f61/24-7-hoster-47804/

Last edited:
why do you want to know.. and it has 27 days left..

First of all, Donations sux.

1) You host for money
2) Read the thread properly.
3) I do offer donations, just no custom items or "over powered" items.

First of all, Donations sux.

1) You host for money
2) Read the thread properly.
3) I do offer donations, just no custom items or "over powered" items.

You think people will just host your OT for free? lol...

Nice.

How old are you?

Carefuck. If u wanna earn 2bn money go work, nn hosting a crap OT. Also read up there. Thanks. Stay away from this thread. :)

Epik you are just mad now cause I fired you from map editor position. Heh heh.

Take it like a man, not like a kid. Okej?

Epik you are just mad now cause I fired you from map editor position. Heh heh.

Take it like a man, not like a kid. Okej?

Uh, since when? Remember the time i told u "i leave this ot"? Didn't want to hurt ur feelings but, it's a shit crap noob ot. It's like going to buy to a G-Star store. 1 Sword 100€. Good game. If u want to earn money go and search a job, fucking geek. And like i care u "fire me from map editor position". Since in 1st time like i said, i left that crapshit noob ot. Is crap, undetailed, tpshits etc. So have fun with that rand shit ot.

P.D: Don't scam the users ehhh!

You scammer. You stole your maps from Neon and take credit for it. Good thing I didn't use you.

Back